- reading, writing, vocabulary
- life skills
- character development
Physical interaction with manipulatives, such as food, greatly increases engagement, comprehension, and retention of learning objectives.
- about feeding their body well
- safe knife use
- responsible use of various kitchen equipment
- food safety and kitchen hygiene
- to prepare nourishing dishes for friends and family
Artichoke lesson: exploration, reading/listening comprehension, writing, identification, dissection. . .
Color and label
Optional art activity